my birthday recap!

This weekend I celebrated my birthday. I turned 25 on Sunday! A great birthday weekend. On Friday my parents and brother had balloons delivered to me. Attached to the balloons was this cute stuffed animal dog.



Saturday was a good day. I slept in and got a few things done around the house and then went to a baby shower. That night, Paul and I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with our friends Ashley and Vince. I love long dinners of food and great conversation.


Paul caught us off guard




After that, we went to a local bowling place and bowled with some other friends who were celebrating another birthday. A great time!!! Although I was exhausted at around 11:30, we stayed until a little after midnight so we could be there on my actual birthday.


Sunday was church and then we hung out the rest of the day, being lazy. Oh besides the part were I ran my first mile and a half! Then me, Paul, my parents, and brother went out to Texas Land & Cattle for dinner.

Overall a great birthday, got some great things!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!