book review: The Virgin Queen's Daughter

Ella March Chase, The Virgin Queen's Daughter

Ella March Chase creates a great story focusing on the belief some people had about Queen Elizabeth I's daughter or supposed daughter. The historical fiction writer took fact and fiction and mixed them together for a surprisingly well-written story. 

The story is great. I know this is not fact but it really makes the mind wonder what would happen if Queen Elizabeth had had a child with the late Queen Katherine Parr's husband.

If any of you like Tudor history, you need to read this book (among many others).

update:
It was a overall a good book, I would only suggest it to those who love historical fiction books. In my opinion, they are good to read because they also teach you something. Although, the one was a little different because Queen Elizabeth did not have a daughter, but it was still interesting to see what would happen if she did. Also, I loved the love story. Back in this time, love was different than it is now and it always makes me curious to see how relationships will turn out.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!