book review: The White Queen

The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory




This book is set in the time before Henry VIII when the Yorks and Lancasters were fighting for the throne. I love this time in history and Gregory does a great job writing about the history in a fictional way. The series I read before was her 16th Century - Tudor series and now I am going to start on the 15th Century - Plantagenet series. I can't wait to see how Henry VIII got where he did!!

A few of the books I have read in the past are historical fiction novels and most people don't like those but they can really pique your interest. If you like any type of history or are curious to know about how something happen or got where it did, read the historical fiction novels. They really can make you think.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!