book review: Handle with Care & Wild at Heart

After a long thought process I have decided to rearrange some things on my blog. I had a reading tab and had all the books I have been reading but I wanted to start posting about each one of these books and have a Friday Book Club! You will be able to read about the books I have been reading each Friday (or at least once a month during the school year). Then you can also click a tab at the top of my blog called "book club..." There it will show you the most recent posts about the books I have been reading.

Here is the first book (keep in mind I am catching up on old books I haven't posted about):

Jodi Picoult, Handle with Care


Love Jodi Picoult, always a great read. Very good page turner. I can't tell you much more of I will give it away. It has to do with a rare medical issue and how it changes the lives of many people in many different ways.

John Eldredge, Wild at Heart


This is a man's book but since I have read "Captivating" (the women's version), Paul and I decided to switch and read each other's. I have learned so much about Paul as a man and how to raise young boys in a Godly way. I really believe this book is a great read for men and women alike. You should also read "Captivating" which is written by John and Stasi Eldredge. GREAT BOOK!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!