Christmas break part #1

Ooooo how I love Christmas break. It was off to a great start. The first weekend was relaxing... that Saturday my mom's side of the family came over for Christmas. It was great to see the whole family again and some new members met the fiance!

Sunday night we were able to hang out with my best friend and her fiance!!! I missed her (I hadn't seen her since August) and I was glad she was in town for a few days.

Monday was a fun day, I went to try on dresses at two different places!! My best friend and her mom and my other bestie were able to come along which was a lot of fun. Such a big help!! I didn't decide on a dress that day.
a pretty necklace I found at Priscilla of Boston but of course waaaaay too expensive!
That night we had a girl's night with the three of us and opened Christmas gifts! It was so much fun to spend time with these girls, I really miss them and I hate that we all live in different cities.

Tuesday night we had a fun couples night because it was my best friend's last night in town. We ate pizza and talked and just enjoyed each other. I won't see her again probably around April, although I hope sooner!!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!