Best of 2010!

I have been MIA lately, but with Christmas and all the yearbook and newspaper deadlines, I have been really really busy. Yesterday was the last day of work until January! I wanted to share with everyone the best of my year!!!

January 2010
New Year's Eve celebration in downtown Houston

Feburary 2010
My birthday trip to Colorado

March 2010
Trip to California to visit my bestie with my mom and my best friend's mom

Rodeo to see Keith Urban

April 2010
Celeberated our one year anniversary (dating)

May 2010
Surprised Ashley on her graduate school graduation day

My best friend's engagement party

June 2010
Went to Kemah with the boyfriend

July 2010
bought my first house

made Jelly at my parent's property

August 2010
school started again and I embarassed my students as much as possible

September 2010
John Mayer concert

October 2010
Paul asked me to marry him!!!

Baylor Homecoming

November 2010
Paul shot his first buck

Texans Tailgate

December 2010
went to Wimberly for the VATC trip

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!