Book Club

So I have started my own book club on my blog. I realized I can just tell my readers about the book I am reading and possibly inspire them to read the book.

Currently I am reading "Handle with Care" by Jodi Picoult. It is about a family who has a child with OI, a genetic disorder which causes the child's bones to break or fracture by the slightest touch. It is told in five points of view and it tells the story of their lawsuit in a unique way. It is hard to put this book down, like most of Picoult's, because I never know who I want to side with. I am not sure which character I agree with most and I know there is going to be a unique twist.

Also since this is my first book club post, and I have read over 100 books, I should list a few of my favorites.

Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner


The Second Assistant by Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare

Baby Proof by Emily Griffin

Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult




The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
Captivating by John and Stasi Elderidge


Comic Belief by Charles Lowery

In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson


Just a few of my suggestions. The ones closer to the top are more girly books and the ones near the bottom are more Christian inspiration type books. Enjoy and please let me know what you think of them.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!